Status: Just started. Far away from "ready to use".
We wanted a single book to guide a php/web developer to through their complete WordPress journey.
Initial idea is create a training guide to train new talent in quantity without loosing quality of work!
Based on current status, it's better to list goals of this book.
- Focus on WordPress themes and plugins development only.
- Must NOT contradict with wordpress.org handbook
- Use latest tools and technologies.
- Separate develop, document, testing, build and deployment clearly.
- Have opinionated workflow. Discuss every aspect and agree on "one-way" of doing themes but once a way is accepted, it should be the only way recommended by book.
- After book is ready to use, write some tools to review codes against books workflow.