Check if a site function properly.
- cross-browser (css/js front-end perfection)
- single-browser (raw functioanlity tests)
- Node.js based
|Tests are written in JAVA||Tests are written in nodejs|
|Complicated to setup||Much easier to setup|
|Tools are finalized||Exacts tools are yet to finalize|
List of tools
- phantomjs - just a browser
- theintern.io - has too many features and still not much talked about. Need to check why?
- karma - from Angular JS team. They have one more
- nightwatchjs - another famius tool
- Do we need unit tetsing in nodejs?
- Do we need cross-browser testing in nodejs?
- Cookie/session support
- File upload support
- AJAX support